My name is Andy Graeber, I was born and raised in Brenham, Texas where I played many sports growing up and eventually lettered in football at Brenham high school. After graduating high school I attended Texas State University-San Marcos where I majored in Exercise and Sports Science with teacher certification in Physical Education and History. I student taught in Eanes Isd at Valley View Elementary and Westlake High School, I completed my degree and graduated in spring 2012.
- Notebook paper (150 pages - Any kind.)
- Pens (Blue/Black/Red - At least 5 of each to start.)
- Pencils (20 - You can never have enough!)
- Colored Pencils (10 - 20 Different Colors - any brand.)
- Yellow Highlighter
- Something to keep it in! (Binder/Accordion Files - Whatever works for you! - This doesn't have to be a separate binder just for Social Studies. It can be part of a larger notebook.)